Exploring

This past week I have been lucky enough to visit some incredibly beautiful places. Heading out with my camera used to be something I had no time to do, but since starting a new job with a lot less travel involved, I have been able to take advantage of the out of the ordinary weather and see and shoot some amazing places.

On Saturday I ventured over to the Peak District with a few friends. We went to a nature reserve and caught some rays, then headed over to a secluded spot with dozens of little waterfalls to catch on camera. 









Then Sunday came and we decided it was such good weather, we should make the most out of it and leave early to go to Wales. We ended up at Llyn Ogwen, a lake settled in the middle of Snowdonia, surrounded by mountains. It was a long walk up with nowhere to shade ourselves from the heat, but in the end it was worth it. The views were stunning and the lake was gorgeous, minus the many mosquitos that were buzzing around all day. I didn't get many shots that day, but trust me it is worth a visit.








No comments:

Post a Comment